Broker Certification Training
Information Last Updated: 5/30/2019
Brand New Day
You are now leaving the Brand New Day website. Medicare has neither reviewed nor endorsed this information.
Brand New Day
You are leaving Brand New Day's website and going to a different webpage.
Do you wish to continue?
Thank you for your interest in becoming certified to sell for Brand New Day in 2019!
There are series of steps to complete prior to onboarding as an Agent or Broker selling for Brand New Day. Part of this is completing your credentialing application and certification through us. Remember, Brand New Day is the only entity that can certify you to sell for our Plans! Complete your Brand New Day Agent/Broker Certification by clicking on the hyperlink below:
- Click on the Mindflash (located above)
- Create your own unique password (keep it safe!)
- Once you pass your exam, if we do not have the following documents please provide them ASAP to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CA Dept. of Insurance Certificate
- 2019 AHIP Certification
- Agent Agreement
- Errors & Omissions or Declaration of Insurance page for FMO’s – your contact information should be on this page or your application will be delayed.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Please refer to the FAQ with common questions prior to reaching Brand New Day.
For technical difficulties please refer to Mindflash FAQ’s. If you're still having trouble you may contact Broker Support team at our contact below.
Broker Support/Sales Department Contact Information
||1-866-255-4795 x2018, TTY: 711
|Hours of Operation:
||Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.